- 2011 Life's a Drag
- 2010 New season, same story
- 2009 Le Mans Series Winners
- 2008 Aston Martin Racing Partnership
- 2005 Paul Belmondo Racing
- 2001 Johansson Audi
- 1997 Year of the Longtail
- 1995 McLaren F1 supercar
- 1994 Derek Bell
- 1972 Ford Cosworth
- 1970 Porsche 917 and Steve McQueen
- 1967 J W Automotive, Gulf and the Ford Motor
The Audi R8 became the dominant sports car of its era, winning Le Mans outright on six occasions between 2000-2007and dominating both the American and European Le Mans Series.
In 2001, after a four year absence, Gulf united with former F1 star Stefan Johannsson to compete with an Audi R8 in selected rounds of the American Le Mans Series including the classic Sebring 12-hours, the European Le Mans Series and at Le Sarthe for June’s 24 Hours of Le Mans. While a series of misfortunes resulted in early retirement at Le Mans, the Gulf Audi secured top four finishes in all three of its US outings, including two podium places, and won outright the European Le Mans Series.