- 2011 Life's a Drag
- 2010 New season, same story
- 2009 Le Mans Series Winners
- 2008 Aston Martin Racing Partnership
- 2005 Paul Belmondo Racing
- 2001 Johansson Audi
- 1997 Year of the Longtail
- 1995 McLaren F1 supercar
- 1994 Derek Bell
- 1972 Ford Cosworth
- 1970 Porsche 917 and Steve McQueen
- 1967 J W Automotive, Gulf and the Ford Motor
The BPR Series was replaced by the FIA GT Championship and, with Porsche and Mercedes joining the party, the level of competition was raised to new heights.
Gulf Oil GB was by no means finished and entered three 'long tail' McLarens, in partnership with GTC Motorsport.
The highlight of a year that included four podium finishes was the 24 Hours of Le Mans where Pierre-Henri Raphanel, Jean-Marc Gounon and Anders Olofsson won the GT 1 class, finishing second overall.