Buckle up as the speed, intensity and rivalry of the racing track comes to the big screen in Disney • Pixar’s Cars 3.
Blindsided by a new generation of blazing-fast, high-tech racers led by slick challenger Jackson Storm (voice of Armie Hammer), the legendary Lightning McQueen (voice of Owen Wilson) is suddenly pushed out of the sport he loves. To get back in the game, he will need the help of an eager race technician, Cruz Ramirez (voice of Cristela Alonzo), with her own plan to win, plus inspiration from the late Fabulous Hudson Hornet. Amidst the fierce competition, can Lightning find it within himself to make a comeback on racing’s biggest stage?
In Cinemas July 14.
WIN A LOS ANGELES CAR-CRAZY ADVENTURE terms and conditions
1. This competition is open to Gulf customers in England, Scotland and Wales aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its associated companies in the DCC PLC group, its agencies or anyone else professionally connected with the competition. Proof of age and address may be required.
2. Entry to the competition is free when you spend a minimum of £25 at any participating Gulf petrol filling station in the United Kingdom. To enter, you must visit www.gulfoil.co.uk/cars3adventure and submit your name, email address, postcode and contact number together with the transaction reference (receipt number) from the Gulf Petrol Filling Station receipt. Alternatively entry may be made by texting the word GULF and your receipt number and relevant filling station to 88802. Standard mobile rates apply. Submission of an entry will be deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions, and any other requirements set out in the promotional material as if they were set out in these terms and conditions.
3. The competition opens on 19 June 2017 and closes on 30 August 2017 (the “Promotional Period”).
4. The random draw for the main prize and runner up prizes will take place on 8 September 2017. The Promoter’s decision is final in all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random. The winner will be notified by email within seven days of the draw date.
5. There is one Los Angeles holiday available worth a maximum of £7,000. There will be 5 Disney store experiences available, to maximum value of £400 including a £200 voucher to spend in store. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event the Los Angeles holiday or the Disney VIP store experience is unavailable.
6. The main prize is a family holiday for two people or a family of four to Los Angeles which includes roundtrip economy class flights for two people (or family of four) to Los Angeles from a number of UK major airports, transfers to and from the airport, Cadillac car tour, Peterson’s cars movie museum, speedway go-kart racing, Santa Monica Ferris wheel ride dinner in an old fire station with spending money, LA go pass, 4 nights and 5 days at the 4 star Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel and travel insurance. Competition entrants are reminded to ensure that they have a valid passport and visas or ESTAs which may be necessary in the event that they win. The Promoter will not be liable for any inability of a winner to avail of the prize due to lack of passport, visa nor shall be liable should the winner be unable to travel to or enter the USA for any reason whatsoever. The runner up prizes will be 5 Disney Store VIP shopping experiences where winners will have their own personal assistant to take them around a UK Disney store of their choice. These prizes include a £200 voucher to spend in store as part of that experience.
7. In addition, there are multiple Disney Pixar Cars 3 branded novelty spot prizes available. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners. Within each week during the duration of the competition, winners will be drawn at random and advised via email using the details provided. A maximum of three spot prizes per customer can be won during the Promotional Period. Please allow up to 28 days for your spot prize to be delivered.*
8. The Car Crazy Los Angeles Adventure holiday competition cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer/promotion.
9. For the name and county of the winners send a SAE marked Free Prize Draw to Fuel Marketing, Certas Energy UK Limited, 302 Bridgewater Place, Birchwood Park, Warrington, Cheshire, WA3 6XG.
10. The winners may be asked to cooperate with the Promoter for reasonable publicity purposes if so required, no payment will be offered.
11. The Promoter has the right to disqualify any entry not made in accordance with these terms and conditions or which it has reason to believe has been made in bad faith. One transaction reference equals one entry; multiple entries per customer are permitted if multiple transactions have been made within the Promotional Period. Each winner will be required to provide the original receipt, or a photocopy of it, or a bank statement showing the qualifying transaction prior to being eligible to claim a prize. The promoter reserves the right to accept other suitable proof of purchase at its absolute discretion, but shall be under no obligation to do so.
12. In the event that the claim for the Los Angeles holiday or Disney Store Experience runner up prize is not received by the Promoter within 28 days or the Promoter is otherwise unable to contact the first drawn winners, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original (or to draw another winner if necessary).
13. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss and/or personal injury suffered by the winner as a result of their participation in the competition.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or temporarily suspend the competition in its absolute discretion, provided that it shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
15. The competition and these terms are governed by English Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
16. IMPORTANT DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION: By providing your personal details you confirm that the Promoter can use your data to contact you by SMS or email about Gulf news and promotions. The Promoter will look after it carefully. By entering the promotion, you confirm that you agree that the Promoter may share your details with the operator of the Gulf service station where you purchased your fuel for the operator to contact you about his services. More information is available at gulfoil.co.uk/privacy-policy or contact us at email@example.com. You can unsubscribe at any time.
The Promoter is Certas Energy UK Limited trading as Gulf. Registered office: 302 Bridgewater Place, Birchwood Park, Warrington, Cheshire, WA3 6XG.